Top 10 new ways to promote your hotel on social networks in 2022
- 1.1 Create
- 1.2 Interacting with visual social media platforms such as Instagram
- 1.3 Encourage customers to create content
- 1.4 Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews
- 1.5 Make short videos
- 1.6 Make Your Brand Real
- 1.7 Engage customers across every platform
- 1.8 PR activities
- 1.9 Create themes that aren’t related to ownership or business
- 1.10 Prepare for the Meta Experiences in virtual reality
It is well-known that social media accounts are used by more than half the world’s population.
If you’re a manager or owner of a hotel, it is important to establish your brand using these channels as business tools.
The advantages that social media can offer hotels in their market are significant. These 10 tips will help you promote your hotel on Facebook.
Top 10 Ways to Promote Your Hotel on Social Media
Create and manage branded social media pages on the platforms that you consider to be most beneficial for your hotel. These are the most productive platforms for hotels, according to numerous studies: Facebook / Meta and Instagram.
Consider the following when building your hotel’s pages:
- Promote and acquire positive experience and property ratings.
- Integrate the booking function into your Facebook page to allow people to book directly from there
- To highlight important events, create an event page or hashtag
- Be aware of the audience and how you intend to engage them.
Interacting with visual social media platforms such as Instagram
In recent years, social media platforms that are purely visual like Instagram and TikTok saw a significant increase in users, especially among younger generations.
These platforms allow users to quickly exchange information and create engaging posts. These platforms are a great way to build brand exposure.
These are some things hotels should think about:
- Create short videos that highlight unique features and events in your property
- Share highly-shareable images that are customized for your target audience
- Make sure to tag your location to capture the interest of the audience.
Encourage customers to create content
In an age where customers depend on brands for direct relationships, user-generated content is an invaluable tool for hotels.
Hotels offer incentives such as discounts and offer to those who submit quality content.
You should encourage:
- Participation in a contest offering discounts or free nights to the top posts
- Publication of photos of customers interacting with different areas in your hotel business
- Reviewers who leave reviews about their stay
Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews
Two benefits can be gained from reviews. You can get feedback directly from customers to improve your brand and identify areas for improvement. As many travelers enjoy listening to others when they choose where to stay, positive reviews can help you attract more customers.
Encourage customers to leave reviews about you on social media. Customers can leave reviews on Facebook or tweet you at GoogleMyBusiness and Tripadvisor.
These reviews can be shared with you by customers. You can let them know that you value their feedback and help to build your hotel’s reputation as an interactive hotel.
Make short videos
Many platforms offer opportunities for engagement through short-form videos. This content is a great way to get in touch with potential customers. It allows you to communicate with them quickly and encourages more engagement. This type of content makes people feel like they can interact with the brand, rather than being passive to advertising.
- Creating influencer videos
- Give customers a glimpse of what you have in store for them at your hotel
- Your target audience will be interested in the different aspects of your hotel.
Make Your Brand Real
Your customers should know that you are real people. Allow them to interact on a personal basis with you, sharing your values, ideas, and characteristics. Social media options such as Facebook Live or Instagram Stories allow you to show the behind-the-scenes of your hotel.
You can also showcase your team and team-building moments. Keep up-to-date on current trends and monitor the platforms that your target audience uses. For example, younger customers are more likely to use TikTok than older ones and will be more active on Instagram.
This will help your hotel:
- To enhance your connection, incorporate custom images
- You can network with organizations in your area that will help you build your base and highlight the values of your organization.
Engage customers across every platform
You should create an integrated strategy to reach your customers on all platforms. This will encourage them to stay at your hotel.
To optimize your messages, you can use different types of content depending on which social media platform you choose. Cross-post your content to reach all audiences on all platforms.
You can also:
- Multi-platform interaction is possible to promote opportunities and events at hotels
- Promote active customer engagement across platforms
- For users who are following your page, host contests or offer special deals
- Targeted advertising campaigns are run to people who are interested in your destination
- Be a reference in your hotel niches such as local attractions and destination weddings.
Engage customers by making exciting announcements via social media and major media channels. You can build awareness for your ads through professional networks while using social media ads to communicate with customers can be very helpful.
What should you do?
- You can coordinate your releases and personalize your ads depending on the platform.
- Customers should be able to understand the meaning of the advertisement by focusing on the experience.
- Make your ad stand out by using customer photos and other images
Create themes that aren’t related to ownership or business
Develop themes that can generate more interest than just hotel and business promotion content.
- Sunsets, sunrises, and rainbows
- Mixology is a great way to create amazing cocktails
- Pets on the streets
- Optic illusions
- Information and commentary on TV shows
- Interview with guests
Prepare for the Meta Experiences in virtual reality
Meta experiences are a great way to experiment with hotel marketing. These videos encourage people to book your property so they can experience the experiences they have always dreamed of.
Hotels should not only use organic social media but also spend money on paid social media to reach a wider audience with relevant posts and messages.
Contact us at Digital Specialist, if you want a personalized social media marketing plan for your hotel.
Also, you can find more articles related to this information here. And gives your thoughts in the comment section.